Monday, January 11, 2010

One Week Away

It's one week from my departure to the island of Bimini and I am extremely excited to start the next chapter of my life and pursue my love for marine conservation. I will be keeping everyone up to date through this blog since many people have asked that I email them during my trip. My goal is to use this not only as a way to keep you guys up to date on the activities and projects I'm working on while at the Sharklab but also as a way for me to reminisce about my experiences far beyond my return in April. I will be posting pictures and videos from my daily activities down at the lab and will hopefully do it on a daily basis depending on the availability of internet and my schedule at the lab.

5 comments:

  1. You're gonna have a blast Coxie! Keep us up to date as much as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dearest Cox,

    Things to reminisce about upon your return:
    -Spromcoming/Foxfield: I'm going to make sure it happens
    -Me and Heidi, but mainly me.
    -Clouds
    -Baseball

    Obviously so much more..but anyways, lots of good things coming your way between now and then. See you soon brotha.

    Love,
    Little Pony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cox.. We are all gonna miss you. be safe over there and have a great time.. i can't wait to read about all your experiences

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a blast brother...Pumped to read about what you are doing down there!...A weekend at your cabin when you return- we will make it happen!

    ReplyDelete